Monday, April 18, 2011

It's the little things

It's the little things that will have an impact on eternity. I was convicted today while reading the gospels by how Jesus instructed the 70 to cast out demons and they returned rejoicing, yet He told them that it was better for a man to be saved then for a man to cast out demons.

From this it's rather easy to gather that it's doable to cast out demons, and that you can do so without being saved. It's like what Paul said, that we need to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

On an entirely different note, I was at a healing conference last weekend. Curry Blake spoke there, and between sessions he laid hands on me and prayed and - get this - I'm TOTALLY healed of my celiacs! I had him pray for my other illness at the same time, and we're believing that it's healed too, so I'm getting off my meds next week when I see the doctor.
If you're interested in what a healing looks like, check out this video of Todd White healing. Ted White sat under the teaching of Curry Blake.


I never get tired of watching this video!! Pretty amazing stuff right? Google Curry Blake, and a lot of his teachings are online. I'm actually going to start listening to his teachings with my husband tonight (Lord Willing!). My husband grew up around healings and was actually healed (it saved his life!) when he was just a kid, so he just laughs when I get all fired up over these healings.

JESUS IS LORD!!!!

YAY JESUS!!! (hehehehe.... I absolutely love that Todd White wears a shirt that says that)

Cheers!
L Finch

1 comment:

  1. Wow... that video is really cool. I'd love to have him pray for my legs, especially my knees, which always give me so much trouble.

    ReplyDelete