Monday, April 11, 2011

Short and Sweet

I'm gonna make this short and sweet. So much was covered over the healing service that I went to that I'm going to have to write a detailed blog post about it later. Suffice it to say that I was HEALED of my Celiac's Disease and am now able to eat normal food... play with play dough... and it's all through GLORY  to GOD.

I want to share what's been on my heart lately after the confrence... and that is that we have ALL POWER granted in us through the Holy Spirit. Power over sickness, disease, and demons. If we command sickness to leave, it must, beacuse we have all power in us... and what are we doing as Christians with that power?
We hesitate to minister while we shop for groceries. The Savior who gave his life for us is worth so much more then a mumbled thanks to the casher. Her spirital life might be at stake!
I literally see "dead" people walking around, unaware that they are going to hell. We hesitate to lay hands on the sick and pray for God's healing power.
Christians, wake up! Life is not a game, WE ARE AT WAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God that you can eat bread, pasta and other products with gluten! I'm looking forward to reading about the conference.

    ReplyDelete